Today, we got the call that will make our yard as lovely as it's inside. DIY Network's Desperate Landscapes is coming overhaul our landscape and make it one of the best on the block. Host Jason Cameron (biceps and all) will be helping us rip out, replace and transform our way to yard to be proud of.
We so excited to have this opportunity, especially since they foot the bill. But we're also a little nervous - we're both shy people so being on camera is a little nervewracking. Also, what if we don't like what they do? It can all be changed I guess, so I'll focus on the positives :) Now, we just need to find 6-8 friends to help us out on a Thursday. . . .hmmmmm.
Filming will take place on July 16th, but I don't know any other details so stay tuned.

1 comment:
GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS! Thanks so much for sending the link our way. Your house looks so lush and lovely and you're right about that walkway- it's the bee's knees!
xo,
Sherry (& John)
www.younghouselove.com
Post a Comment